- 1. Do you know equation of nature standeth sure that plus all things minus God is approximately equals to ZERO. I bow for you GOD ALMIGHTY 🙇♀️🙇🏻♂️🙇♀️🙇🏻♂️🙇♀️🙇🏻♂️🙇♀️
2. If you see St. Jompaul and his management (Engr. Dr. Balogun, W.O, Dr. Kenneth Unuafe…
etc) in real life, How you go feel? 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
3. Always remember, money is not everything in life, but make sure you earn sufficiently before thinking such nonsense…
Hustle for money b4 talking nonsense.
Dr. Korter G.O from Nigeria cares for you ❤💜💛💙🧡💚
4. You know your boyfriend is short but you still wear heels when you go out with him..🙄
Which village are you from huh😂
I will report you to Dr. Abubakar Sadiq Mohammed 😀😀😀😀
5. My sister if you no fine better know how to cook
No to 2-0 for this life 🚶🚶
6. iPhone in other countries is simply a phone…🤭 In some country, is an asset, a sign of wealth, a key to success, entry to heaven and even cure to covid 19,
Road to find love… 😝
If am lieing please ask Dr. Asakpa S.O
7. Na persin wey never experience heart break for relationship dey memorize partners number😀😀 😁
Abi i lie? 🤷♂️
8. The best exercise for women is counting money ,it relieves them of joint pain, headache and normalizes their blood pressure too.🤣
Mrs Suhurat Ikeola Olatinwo is waving at you small small children. 🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️
9. Bro when the money comes don’t change your girl, change her life. She truly deserve it.
Is the volume too high?
👨🏾⚕️ Mr Jomiloju Olumbe (Nollywood’s actor care for you)
10 Money is supposed to be in a first aid box. Sometimes money is the only solution to some headaches and fever😊💸
I hail you Mr Olatinwo niran.
11. I am something …If you stop giving me money I quit the relationship
What am I ?🤣🤗🤣🤣
If you get the answer Mr Abu Afeez will give money
12. Ladies, not every man you meet will break your heart. Stop comparing Men with Idiots 🙄😂
Mrs Lydia Agbenike am I right?