ENGR. DR. BALOGUN, WAHEED OYELOLA (CURRENT ASUP CHAIRMAN) FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA. He is a man that is marked for Grace, Favour, Mercy, Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding of Almighty God. A famous Chief Lecturer and a man that is just like an AMBASSADOR TO FEDPOFFA having the knowledge of Academics with many resounding philosophies.
1. There is a lot of difference between human being and being human. Very few understand it.
2. Have you ever set your eyes on Ramsey Nouh and Engr. Dr. Balogun, W.O in real life if not…… Ok call me and let me tell you, how you go see them.
3. If i DM you, just reply and don’t check my Profile. I have already checked yours. You are my type, Don’t waste my time please! 🥺🙄
4. I am at a stage where I avoid noise and arguments. If you tell me Jompaul is the tallest person on earth. You are absolutely right 🥴
5. Just because you’re slim doesn’t mean you’re a Model. Find something to eat 🤣
6. Tunde: make I tell u waiting dey happen for VILLAGE. They are the one enjoying bush meat most. 🙁☹️🙁☹️🙁
HAPPINESS IS FREE
An Ijebu Doctor can’t find a job after graduation and so decided to open a clinic and puts a sign post outside
‘GET TREATMENT FOR
20k – IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k’ .
An Ijesha Lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic…
“I have lost my sense of taste”
“Nurse Bola, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in patient’s mouth”
“Ugh..this is kerosene”
“Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k”
The annoyed Ijesha Lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money…
“I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything”
“Nurse Yetunde, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth”
Ijesha Lawyer (annoyed):
“This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste”
“Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me 20k”
The fuming Ijesha Lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.
“My eyesight has become very weak”
“Well, I don’t have any medicine for that, so take this 100k”
The Ijesha Lawyer (staring at the cash):
“But this is 20k,
“Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me 20k”
You can’t beat an ijebu man.
Don’t laugh alone, put a smile on someone’s face by
Eweso o dede omo Alare!
Aseyi s’amodun ooo…😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂